Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Co
We don’t always marinate our steaks, but when we do, we like to use this simple and delicious marinade that will add another layer of flavor to your next grilled @jhbuffalomeatco bison and elk steak, like this 12oz Elk T-Bone.
This amount will be enough to lightly marinate two steaks. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate more or larger steaks!
- 2 Tbsp good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves
- few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- couple turns of fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine all the above ingredients and add your JHBMCo. steaks
Let the steak and/or steaks marinate for at least one hour.
Brush and/or wipe-off any excess marinade before grilling to keep flare-ups to a minimum!
* We like to let the meat temper and relax at room temperature in the marinade at this time while the grill heats-up.
* We recommend refrigerating your marinated steaks if you will not be cooking them within the hour.
* Remember to have a HOT two-zone fire and to let that steak rest before carving!
Happy grilling! 🔥