We don’t always marinate our steaks, but when we do, we like to use this simple and delicious marinade that will add another layer of flavor to your next grilled @jhbuffalomeatco bison and elk steak, like this 12oz Elk T-Bone.
This amount will be enough to lightly marinate two steaks. The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate more or larger steaks!
- 2 Tbsp good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves
- few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- couple turns of fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine all the above ingredients and add your JHBMCo. steaks
- Let the steak and/or steaks marinate for at least one hour.
- Brush and/or wipe-off any excess marinade before grilling to keep flare-ups to a minimum!
* We like to let the meat temper and relax at room temperature in the marinade at this time while the grill heats-up.
* We recommend refrigerating your marinated steaks if you will not be cooking them within the hour.
* Remember to have a HOT two-zone fire and to let that steak rest before carving!
Happy grilling! 🔥