Frozen Meat (mainland USA)
Alaska & Hawaii
Merch & Other Stuff
- The nature of our perishable products requires Express (2-3 day) shipping to ensure that your meat arrives in excellent condition and still frozen
- All orders over $350 (after any discounts are applied and before shipping charges) ship for free via Express service. Jerky-only orders ship for free.
- Free shipping applies only to orders shipping to the same address.
- Orders under $350 ship for a $40 Flat Rate (additional charges will apply for Hawaii and Alaska).
- We ship your perishable orders via UPS/FedEx and need a physical street address, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- Frozen meat orders are shipped out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- We will TRY to ship out the same day if we receive your order by 12pm MST. Orders received after 12pm on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
- If you need your order to ship on or be received on a particular date, please let us know in the order notes or contact us by phone or email.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after a tracking number has been generated. If you need to cancel your order, please call us ASAP at 1-800-543-6328. No refunds will be given for cancelled or refused orders that have been shipped.
- If you need to make any changes to shipping address, names, or items in your order please call us asap. Charges may apply.
- If you would like to just ADD anything to your order, you are welcome to submit a new order with just the additional items. We will combine the orders for shipping and adjust/refund any shipping charges back to your credit card. Please call us if you need assistance and/or to alert us that your orders should be combined.
Our steaks, combos and gift packs make a wonderful gift! But due to the perishable nature of the products, please notify recipients of the forthcoming delivery. Please double-check the delivery address you've entered (it will also be listed in your order confirmation email). Call us immediately if you need to make corrections (charges may apply). We will not replace product due to recipients not being at home to put meat away or delay due to an incorrect address.
If you would like to include a handwritten gift note in the box, please use the "cart note" on the checkout page, or simply send us the gift message in an email with your order number.
If you're sending gifts to multiple addresses, each shipment will need to be a separate order. Call us if you need assistance or please see our "group" order page here: https://jhbuffalomeat.com/pages/business-gifts
Next-day shipping and delivery is available for an additional charge. Orders placed on Thursday can be shipped Overnight for delivery on Friday.
We can ship 2nd Day and Overnight for delivery on Saturday in many locations for an additional charge. Please call us to confirm.
Your order will be carefully packed in our custom insulated boxes along with dry ice. This ensures that your items will arrive frozen or mostly frozen upon delivery. Please keep in mind that the dry ice sublimates within 24 hours, so there may not be any left in your box. If any cuts are partially thawed, don't worry! As long as they are below 40° F, they are still safe to consume or re-freeze according to the USDA.
If your shipment arrives late due to carrier delays, and the products are no longer in usable condition, please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement or refund. Any issues with your order must be reported to us within 7 days of its receipt.
At the Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Company, we have proudly upheld our reputation for over 75 years by consistently delivering top-quality products, providing exceptional service, and prioritizing customer satisfaction. Our commitment is reflected in our Satisfaction Guarantee. If your order is not up to your standards, arrives damaged, or fails to meet your expectations in any way, we will do whatever it takes to make it right. We understand that you have choices in where to spend your money, and we sincerely appreciate your support. If you have any questions, concerns, or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via email or by calling 1-800-543-6328. Our dedicated team is here to assist you in any way we can.
There is a $50 minimum order on all frozen or perishable products and a $25 minimum on all non-perishable products. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship frozen goods internationally at this time, due to inevitable delays beyond our control. Jerky can be shipped internationally and to military service members via USPS. Please call us here at the shop for more details.
We ship frozen meat and perishable orders via UPS and need a physical street address, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Merchandise and jerky-only orders can be delivered to PO Boxes.
If your shipping and/or billing address populates incorrectly, it’s typically due to your payment gateway and the address you have on file with them. Payment gateways include Amazon Pay, PayPal and Shop Pay. We recommend logging into your payment gateway directly to update your address on file.
Sometimes when you add two different types of products to your cart, the shipping rates accidentally combine together. Please contact us and we can help you correct the issue.
We offer free shipping on orders over $350 and on orders with non-perishable food items in them. This includes jerky and seasoning.
When a perishable product is added to your cart, our standard shipping rates apply including summer sausage, steaks, hot dogs, bratwursts, etc.
Since we are shipping perishable meat products across the country, it requires us to upgrade to expedited shipping to ensure your order arrives within three business days. We also pack each order with dry ice, place it in a styrofoam cooler and then in a cardboard box to ensure your meat arrives cold and can be placed right in your fridge or freezer.