We wish you could visit our store in the heart of the Tetons – thankfully Fedex can deliver a taste of the mountains to your door!
- We currently ship orders throughout the United States. We strive to provide high-quality products and the best customer service by working with you to find the most economical shipping costs.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- We ship your order via Fedex and we need a physical street address, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- All perishable products including steaks, burger, and roasts are shipped 2-3 Day FedEx. (Overnight Rush Delivery is an option, just call us!)
- All 2-3 Day Fedex orders are shipped out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and are delivered on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday respectively and depending on the time we receive your order.
- Orders for perishable items received on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be shipped out on the following Monday. (Orders placed on Thursday or Friday can be shipped Overnight for delivery on Friday or Saturday!)
- Fedex can ship 2nd Day and Overnight for delivery on Saturday in many locations for an additional charge. (Call us if Saturday delivery would help you out!)
- Non-perishables can be shipped via Fedex Ground Service for your savings!
- All Orders over $350 ship for free, orders under $350 will incur a $24.95 flat shipping fee
- Free shipping applies only to orders shipping to the same address, multiple address shipping will be calculated and applied
- The nature of our perishable products requires expedited shipping to ensure that your meat arrives in excellent condition and still frozen:
- This means that your meat will arrive within 2-7 days, depending on the day you place your order. If you need it delivered on a specific day, just call us or let us know in the Gift Order section at Checkout.
- Please feel free to contact our customer service by phone (800.543.MEAT) or e-mail
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSFor information about international orders please contact our customer service by phone (800.543.MEAT) or e-mail
- We can ship jerky to military APO’s!
FRESH MEATS SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR
We make sure your order arrives in perfect condition! A custom Styrofoam container is packed inside a sturdy cardboard box, and dry ice keeps your order frozen while FedEx delivers your order with time to spare. When you order from Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Company, we always double-check your shipment and your satisfaction is always guaranteed!