Our 8oz. Buffalo Sirloins are the perfect cut for slicing thin, marinating and stir-frying for a quick and healthy midweek meal!
Here’s our super easy recipe for Soy & Ginger Marinated Buffalo Sirloin with Broccoli!
- 1ea. 8oz. JHBMCo. Buffalo Sirloin
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1 small “thumb” of ginger, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- pinch of chili flake
- few turns of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- Combine the above marinade ingredients in a small bowl or dish.
- Slice the sirloin into thin slices and combine with the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- To cook, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1tsp. neutral oil (veg, canola, grapeseed, peanut).
- Add the oil to the pan, remove the marinated sirloin strips from the marinade and stir-fry until lightly browned and just cooked through (just a few minutes!).
- Serve with a bowl of steamed rice and broccoli, then garnish with some toasted sesame seeds and sliced scallion!
- A healthy and delicious meal in minutes!