Buffalo Meatballs with Mozzarella
Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Co
Meatballs can be a great appetizer or a main course depending on what you have in mind! This recipe is simple and delicious.
1 lb of ground buffalo meat
- 1 tbsp each of chopped fresh herbs Oregano, Thyme, and Basil
- 1/4 red onion finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- 1-2 tsp. of black pepper
- 1-2 tsp. of salt
- Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Take the ground buffalo combination and form 1 inch meatballs.
- Put the meatballs in a baking pan or other baking dish that has been lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked through (but still juicy)
- Add a small piece of mozzarella cheese on top of each meatball, and bake for 3 additional minutes, or until the cheese is melted.