Grilled Elk Steak Marinade Recipe
Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Co
This elk steak recipe combines soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and lemon juice to give your elk a nice bright flavor. It is recommended that you grill these steaks either medium or medium-rare. As a lean meat, elk cooks faster than most meats.
2 lbs Elk Steaks
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Cloves (minced) Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon (ground) Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and place in a resealable bag along with steaks.
Place in refrigerator for 6-12 hours.
Heat grill to medium heat and remove steaks from bag and discard marinade. We recommend no more than medium-rare, so 5-7 minutes per side maximum cooking time.
Remove from grill and enjoy!