Comparable to the best ribeye you could order in any steakhouse, these steaks are cut from the prime rib of the buffalo and are incredibly tender and widely considered to be the most flavorful of steaks.
These steaks are cut from the prime rib of the buffalo and are incredibly tender and widely considered to be the most flavorful of steaks. Each steak is hand-cut and then individually wrapped, sealed and frozen.
We currently offering these in 10 oz (1 to 1.25 inches thick) and 16 oz "Ranch" cuts (1.5+ inches thick).
We can also custom-cut these fine steaks to larger sizes if requested. Just give us a call for details and ordering. (800) 543-6328
Have you Ranch-sized your ribeye? It's our “go big or go home” cut.
When customers come into the shop looking for a steak with lots of flavor, we direct them to our Buffalo Ribeyes.
If you want to go big with an impressive-sized steak, we direct you to the Ranch Cut Ribeye.
There are at least five reasons to love this cut of steak:
- Thickness: Our Ranch Cut Ribeye steaks are thick-cut at 1-1.5". You can sink your teeth into these bison beauties.
- Size: At 16 oz., these steaks are more than generous. Share one steak between two to four dinners, depending on your appetites.
- Flavor: The marbling of the ribeye adds mouthfeel and flavor.
- Tenderness: The Ranch Cut Ribeye is, as the name suggests, cut from the rib primal, a particularly tender cut.
- Presentation: Ranch-Cut-Ribeyes are thick-cut steaks. The thicker cut makes an impressive centerpiece on a plate or grill.
We’d also note that the Ranch Cut is good value—but you won’t be thinking of that while you savor this steak “comparable to the best ribeye you would get at a steakhouse.”
Enjoy Buffalo Ribeyes with these recipes